Friday, January 3, 2014

The London Club wedding photography London Ontario

Mallory and Chris' wedding will forever be remembered by me where the bride unbelievably kept it together through the biggest drama I've ever seen on the morning of a wedding. Her bridesmaids and family were amazing and it was a lovely day at the London Club and I loved doing their shoot in the urban areas of downtown. There are 2 examples in this blog post of why it is so beneficial to have a second shooter- about half way down this post- with getting the two different angles for the processional and recessional. My wonderful second shooter for this wedding was Arthur.

Here's a lovely testimonial from the mother of the bride;

Thank You so much Erin for doing my Daughter Mallory's wedding. You are truly a professional, helping us all were you did'nt have to. You did up dresses, helped put on shoes, necklaces and you were there for all of us. You went above and beyond on my daughters wedding day and it would not have been the same without you. Best wishes in your future Erin, you are truly an amazing woman.

Vendors:
Ceremony and Reception venue: The London Club
Wedding Dress: Sophies Bridal
Bridesmaids dresses: Garbers Bridal
Cake: Mother of the Bride. 

















The following are the first set of images I was talking about earlier, with being important to have a second shooter.






The following two images are the others I was talking about.


















No comments:

Post a Comment