Monday, September 2, 2013

Awesome Mondays Part 18

I hope everyone has been enjoying the last long weekend of summer! I'm catching up on my backlog of editing but looking out the window I can see the sun so might get out and enjoy it this afternoon. Here's another instalment from the Chelsey Park home with hair by Mallory and makeup by Shealee and Michelle



Elanor and I chatted about the east coast as her husband is from peggys cove. She told me about how she moved to boston when she was in her early 20’s. We had a great conversation and I really couldn't believe her age but she told me her secret, she had worked for and always used Estee Lauder. 



Helen had a great personality willing to go all out and let Shealee give her some Red lips. I didn't get to talk to her very much but we heard that when she upstairs everyone was saying how great she looked.


Shirley had lovely skin and told us that she had never had makeup professionally done, but had photos taken a few years ago. She had such a happy smile it was a pleasure to photograph.  


No comments:

Post a Comment