Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heidy and Mark wedding photography at the Ivey Spencer leadership centre London Ontario

I was in love with the Ivey Spencer venue from the minute I drove in with my second shooter Robin, and it wasn’t just because of the groundhogs. For a day that was verging on rain at any given minute we were very lucky and only got enough for me to set up for a shot with an umbrella, and then it stopped. Heidy was a glowing bride who never seemed to stop smiling and  I loved capturing the love between her and Mark on their big day. The children were a major highlight, especially the ‘fighting kiss’ towards the end of the night.















































1 comment:

  1. I was in love with the Ivey Spencer venue from the minute I drove in with my second shooter Robin, and it wasn’t just because of the groundhogs. Toughpix 2301xp

    ReplyDelete