Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Part 1: Easter Mini Sessions

So a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to team up with Robin who has a small pet farm just north of the city (you can view her photography here) and with Found Decor Company for some of the props to do some Easter Mini Sessions! If you are a fan of my Facebook page you would have seen the sneak peaks I rolled out as I was editing them but I wanted to share more of each session so I decided to feature two of the mini sessions on the blog (1 from the outdoor shoots when it was -8 out and one from the studio shoots when it was 10 degrees outside!?!) each day leading up to Easter. Please share and pin until your chocolate filled hearts are content!


First up was adventurous Liam who patiently waited with his Mom and Robin for me as best as an active 2 year old can, while being entertained with Bunnies and Chicks! 





Next we have the little superstar Trinity who LOVED Jezebel the bunny and has such a huge personality I think we were able to capture a bit of in the portraits. How can anyone not love that spring dress! 







No comments:

Post a Comment