Monday, December 24, 2012

Tis' the season, to get engaged.

Well folks this will be my last post before Christmas so first of all I would love to wish a very Merry Christmas to you and your family! As I'm sure you know, December is the month with the highest amount of engagements. Even just this morning I had that little notification come up on the side of facebook saying (one of my friends from when I did Contiki 4 years ago) got engaged to (Man who proves my point about December). 
I thought therefore my next roundup blog for 2012 had to be engagements! I've had the opportunity this year to photograph five lovely engaged couples across the county and I hope now that I know I will be living in the one place (London, On) for a few years I will be able to book more weddings and engagements so I can share these lovely experiences with couples like this! As a special congratulations to all couples engaged in December and would like to do a shoot in London, Contact me and you will get 50% off the regular price of an engagement shoot!

Jessie and Mark, London, Ontario





Angella and Ahmed, Halifax, Nova Scotia




Heather and Taylor, London, Ontario



Loey and Joey, London, Ontario









Rae and Topher, Halifax, Nova Scotia






No comments:

Post a Comment