Monday, October 15, 2012

15 best men and a belly dancer

Angela and Ahmed's big day was a little different to others I have shot in the past as they had already had their ceremony prior to their big day in August. That meant that it was all a lot more relaxed and other than everything running a bit behind meaning that we didn't have time to go to the location we had thought of going to for the photos, everything went very smoothly and relaxed. I love being free to use my photo-jouralistic style to capture the moments and I think with all the gorgeous kids, big personalities and amazing music and dancing I was able to capture some memories to last a lifetime. It also put a huge smile on my face when I walked in and saw the candy bar, it was a huge hit, but also because the couple had printed and framed a bunch of photos from their engagement session to use as favors for the guests.

*I am now living in London, Ontario but I travel regularly to Halifax for Wedding Photography.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment