Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mismatched and Kitschy

"Jogger girl", thats how one group of people from back home know me, because when we went to a Justin Timberlake concert years ago I was wearing a nice silver top, black shorts and white joggers (runners). My reasoning behind it was because I knew the others would be dressed nicely and we were getting a limo to the concert so I didn't want to be there in a tshirt and jeans but I also knew how much your feet get jumped on at concerts when it's general admission. So I'm pretty mismatched, and if you know me at all you know how much I value kitsch.
When I found Halifax local Molly's etsy shop I instantly knew I HAD to do something with these little wonders. I teamed up with model Jocelyn and headed downtown to some of my favourite shops that were lovely enough to let us take a few photos. If you're interested in any of the jewellery contact me and I can put you in touch with Molly.


Chocolate cupcake earrings at Susie Shortbreads, Dresden row.



Vanilla Ice Creams with a cherry on top



Strawberries on Citadel Hill




Gameboy earrings at Sweet Janes


Ghost from Mario earrings at Sweet Janes



Zelda triforce earrings at Strange Adventures


Pacman earrings at Strange Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment