Thursday, February 2, 2012

Portfolio shoot

I've been cutting back in the last few months on doing shoots outside of work to spend more time with friends and family but I've been thinking I'd love to get back into working with local models and designers for shoots and when my niece Charlotte said she'd been thinking about putting a portfolio together to get into doing some modelling I thought I'd come out of my summer hibernation to do it! The sun was shining (A little too much for my liking, but that was what we had to work with) and the beach was mostly clear of people so we had a bit of fun and also incorporated some of the jewellery from past Etsy trades into the shoot. I still can't believe how grow up she is!












Pine cone earrings and Necklace by Wildfox







No comments:

Post a Comment