Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 lil model competition!

Over the last year I've aquired some amazing props to be used in my shoots and as of late haven't had the chance to use them! So I am running a lil model competition, as most of my props are for little people- everything from cocoons for newborns to a little wooden rocking chair for an up to 6 year old so that will be the main guideline for the competition!
So here's how it all works-
- You can enter either your child or a child known to you with permission from parents age 0-6yrs
- Parents MUST be willing to sign a model release meaning that the photos can be used by me both online and in printed portfolios and if relevant in some advertising. (I won't sell the images to any third party sites like stock photos etc)
- Everyone who enters gets a $50 voucher towards any photography session with me
- Must be located on the Central Coast or willing to travel
So do you have or know of a little one that you would love to have gorgeous photos of, some of them wearing some cool props? What you have to do to enter is-
- 'Like' then post a photo of the lil model on my facebook page
- Get all your friends to 'Like' my page and 'like' your photo and the person with the highest 'likes' on the 31st of January wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment