Friday, September 23, 2011

Central Coast NSW Pet Photography

I'm now safely back on Australian soil! Whenever anyone asked me what I missed most about the 2+ years away from home or what I was looking forward to seeing the most when I got back I would always say my dog, Beanie. About 5 weeks ago Beanie passed away at the old age of 14. Before I left I had thought that it could possibly be the last time I saw him and even though I know a bunch of great photographers I didn't think to have a photoshoot of the two of us together. Of course I'll always have the memories and the snapshots I took but having a pet photography session is something that can easily be overlooked so thats why I was so happy when Kevin and Shelly and child the labradoodle Ginger could join me in the park for some fun.














No comments:

Post a Comment