Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fancy Free Feather Accessories

While researching for local designers to take part in the Tea Party shoot I stumbled across Fancy Free on the MET website. I was really happy when Chelsea said she would be involved in the trade as Feather accessories are really in fashion right now and when I got to see her line of products I was amazed at the quality, colours and how different all the styles were compared so those I had see in shops. Chelsea also does feather extensions which i hope to be getting before we both leave London in the latter half of August. So if you like what you see contact her to see where she'll be exhibiting next or make an appointment for extensions!

Hand-made Feather Jewellery by Chelsea Klungel,

London, Ontario

Contact:
e. info@fancyfree.ca
p. 226-235-3818















No comments:

Post a Comment