Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Memory Mondays Week 11


So I know Memory Mondays was only meant to go for 10 weeks, as a kind of 'New Year' list but I like the idea of it and it allows me to show different places I've been, things I've experienced and fun times I've had with everyone.
One rainy day in Spring last year we set off to Candy Mountain and took photos along the way. When I found out that there was a road called Candy Mountain road I knew I had to go there. We set off from Halifax on our little road trip going to Fishermans landing for lunch and having an amazing, you guessed it, piece of fish. We followed the talking car voice through Dartmouth, to Candy mountain stopping at a very old and small roadside cemetery and then on to Musquodoboit where we warmed up with a cuppa and cookies.


















No comments:

Post a Comment