Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Missing pieces..

Before Christmas I got obsessed with Etsy. I bought most of my Christmas presents on there and even opened up a store to sell my photography in. I haven't really been too active with it to tell you the truth and that is probably why I haven't sold anything yet but when I saw that some people were putting together a shop to help the people effected by the Queensland floods I had to submit something. I had been working on making Jigsaw jewellery for a little while, mainly for myself but when I saw this I thought it would be perfect as it would be nice and light to send anywhere in the world and I already had it made.

Unfortunately the shop will be closed Thursday night Australian eastern standard time so if you would like to help out a worthwhile cause and get something unique for your trouble then head on over to the Etsy flood relief appeal site!
Click on the picture below to go to my entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment