Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Exhibition of 2010

So I've been being pretty lazy with my art making as of late, so it's always good to have something to look forward to to put things together for, like an exhibition.. So here are some pics from an exhibition that opened on Sunday at the Trellis cafe that is by a group of NSCAD students (not that I'm there anymore, but I once was..) and Is mainly all wall work.. If you find yourself in Hubbards anytime up until the end of March you should definately stop in, or if you're in Halifax you should make the drive coz it's really pretty there and all the works are for sale, if you see anything of interest let me know and i'll get you in contact with the artists.

My work on display..





The following are my photos that I have on display, the versions where you can actually see them..

No comments:

Post a Comment