Monday, March 22, 2010

Cupcakey's

Or Cupcake-keys for those who pronounciate more than the average bear.. These are all the treasures that my roomate and best friend Chanel brought back from EtotheNtotheGtotheLAND for me. Spoilt me rotten she did.. oh, plus she gave me a couple of pairs of shoes as well from Primark! One of the reasons that I absolutely can't wait to get back to the UK for is Primark :)



I LOVE this bracelet sooo much, but the elastic has snapped so it is now a necklace, which is still cool :)
Cupcakekeys..
<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVmPRC-yem1ujnuqhlmUyRv7ogaQAwXUV4B3VVVyWRObLtgqQTDsqzJF5YmYcNpbYo6ygLzMoPrehb8ggN46MWaU8EWnw4s2d_AUoDEQNHoQME9nQOBak3H7NqrJ_ppPEeYbUWB_LfmR2X/s1600-h/b.jpg">
This is the yummiest lipgloss anyone ever tasted (yes that is including the raspberry one I wore for 3 years of high school and I still keep as a permanent fixture in my backpack) This one is not for sharing.. well maybe only if you ask nicely..

2 comments:

  1. yes, yes they are.. each and everyone of them.. she did well.. I wear the pink cupcake necklace and earrings almost constantly..

    ReplyDelete