Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hi, My name is..

what? my name is.. who? my name is.. chicka chicka chicka... Erin Woodgate...
Some things you should know..
-I'm Australian, and proud of it.
-I take photos
-I love art and have a bachelors degree in it.
-I LOVE cupcakes (and have a kick ass tattoo of one)
-I like old school.. vintage.. retro.. I watch movies based on the 60's and think i should have been born when my mum was at times.. but then again i rock out to Hanson and the Spice Girls.
-I have 4 tattoos and intend on getting more
-I'm an only child, My friends are like my sisters and brothers
-I'm outgoing, love adventuring and being stereotypical
-I like hip hop music and while i'm listening to
it I think i'm a gangster but i'm actually the complete opposite.
-and probably the most important thing about me right now, I'm living and working overseas currently in Halifax, Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment